GET RID OF DUST MITE AND ALLERGY!!!
Dust mite allergy is an allergic reaction to tiny bugs that commonly live in house dust. Signs of dust mite allergy include those common to hay fever, such as sneezing and runny nose. Many people with dust mite allergy also experience signs of asthma, such as wheezing and difficulty breathing.
- Good for your health. The product does not contain pesticides or harmful chemical ingredients at all.
- Easy to use. You can just put it under bed, within wardrobes, under the sofa and carpet, or anywhere dust mites might stay.
- Traps the dust mites into the cotton cloth with the special attractants, and Dust mites are captured in the cotton cloth with adhesive.
- ONE PIECE can be used for 3 Months
- 24 hours uninterrupted, safe, non-toxic, free of pesticides .
HOW TO USE.
All you need to do is removing the pad from it's package.place it between your sofa, mattress, under the furnitures, pet beds, and more. An adhesive between each layer of cotton captures dust mites. after the use of 3 months, simply dispose of the old pad and replace it with another one.